OpenSight Software LLC - ( Commercial Trial)
FlashFXP is a simple and efficient FTP client that is also able to transfer files from server to server without going through the mail client.
FlashFXP is one of the most powerful and simple FTP clients. Being packed with features for the advanced user, it has an intuitive and nice interface that takes only minutes to master. Features include transfer speeds up to Gigabit, a support secure connections (SSL and TLS ), or the presence of the Blowfish encryption algorithm.
Using the FTP protocol, the user can transfer files from remote servers to his computer or even on another remote server. It allows the user to share any file be it videos, music, documents, photos, or other on FTP and FXP servers.
FlashFXP makes it easy to update a Web site, download files from the server of a company or even downloading from the Internet, files that the user have not managed to download using his favorite browser. It allows to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks and more.
The application allows further research file (s) on the selected FTP server, automatic programming transfers (with email notifications) or the creation of transfer rules based on size or date processed files, a wealth of features for advanced users.
- Fixed: uninitialized default value for "app.browser.delete.recycle" setting, this caused the default value to be randomly on or off.
- Update: Refactor of the SFTP download routine to reduce CPU usage and improve file transfer speed.
- Update: Made adjustments to the SFTP block and packet sizes for downloads.
- Fixed: The local browser file list control would malfunction if the user clicked the refresh button while an inline edit was in progress, The file list control failed to detect that the edit mode was canceled.
- Fixed: (SFTP/download) The local file handle was not closed after a transfer timeout.