OpenSight Software LLC - ( Commercial Trial)
FlashFXP is a simple and efficient FTP client that is also able to transfer files from server to server without going through the mail client.
FlashFXP is one of the most powerful and simple FTP clients. Being packed with features for the advanced user, it has an intuitive and nice interface that takes only minutes to master. Features include transfer speeds up to Gigabit, a support secure connections (SSL and TLS ), or the presence of the Blowfish encryption algorithm.
Using the FTP protocol, the user can transfer files from remote servers to his computer or even on another remote server. It allows the user to share any file be it videos, music, documents, photos, or other on FTP and FXP servers.
FlashFXP makes it easy to update a Web site, download files from the server of a company or even downloading from the Internet, files that the user have not managed to download using his favorite browser. It allows to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks and more.
The application allows further research file (s) on the selected FTP server, automatic programming transfers (with email notifications) or the creation of transfer rules based on size or date processed files, a wealth of features for advanced users.
- Fixed: The Site Manager > Time Zone field wasn't correctly reading the stored value and any changes to the site would set the time zone to an invalid entry.
- Fixed: Improved support for high DPI and scaling tweaks to several dialogs.
- Fixed: When setting the "Selective Transfer Rule" at the item level via the "Edit Queue item" dialog the selective transfer rule was not reverted back to the previous value when transferring the next item in the queue.
- Fixed: After using one of the hash (i.e. /crc32 /md5 /sha1) macros in a custom command script the busy flag wasn't restored to the previous value at the end of the command and could lead to unexpected interface/script issues.
- Fixed: When sending email notifications via Scheduled Tasks the mail server > proxy server setting wasn't working as intended and as a result the proxy server setting might be ignored when sending emails.
- Fixed: Access violation when aborting or closing FlashFXP while the "Calculate Server space used" dialog is open.
- Fixed: In some rare situations dialog confirmation prompts would malfunction and trigger a crash.
- Added: Scheduled Task > Task List > Right-click "Create desktop shortcut to run task"
- Added: The Remote Edit feature will now automatically retry a failed upload (up to 3 times) before requiring the user to manually retry it.