Illustrate - ( Commercial Trial)
dBpowerAMP Music Converter converts audio files from one format to another allowing to even convert music directly from an audio CD too.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter is an indispensable utility for converting audio files from one format to another. The application is able to convert music directly from an audio CD too. The software can convert MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG VORBIS, REAL AUDIO, WINDOWS MEDIA AUDIO (WMA), VOC and VTX files.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter can apply some effects to enhance the rendering of songs like volume normalization. The program is very easy to use since you have to select the file to convert in Windows Explorer and choose the conversion from the context menu.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter also adds improved tooltip and a tab to the properties of audio documents in Windows. You will find the information contained in the tags without having to open a specific program.
The software offers the possibility to extract the contents of an audio CD. The backup is done directly in the desired size without any conversion, being possible to listen to music on portable media players.
Improving the quality of the files is feasible with integrated effects. It is an amplifier, graphic equalizer, among others. All effects are fully configurable and has its own GUI.
The application is optimized for use with a multi-core processor. This speeds up processing and avoid delays. It also has the ability to convert multiple files simultaneously with one click.
# New option to read shell tag items in-process (on by default), is much faster
# CD Ripper
* Able to lookup more discs with Discogs
* Restored Tracktype metadata option
* Repositioned ripping status to not clash with title bar
* Darkened the down button state for toolbar buttons
* Changed internal art preferential selection from providers
* Correct separation detection based on '/' for discogs
* Results page added OK & Eject button
* Tag Editor: font sizes adjusted to better display tags (especially on property page)
* Tag Editor: if do a clear then fills the default standard blank tag fields
* Control Centre - better at indicating codecs need updating, also beta versions are not offered to be replaced until full release
* Conditional Encode added a 'xx or Above / Below' items to effectively allow an equals check on a value, example '44KHz or Below'
* Conditional Encode added new 'If All Conditions Match' option
* mp3 decoder faster at indexing files
* Installer, shows reboot option at end as first item in list (not off screen in scroll list)
* Added escape handler to dsp settings pages, dmc finish page
* Can drag title bar while CD Ripper, etc maximized
# Bug Fixes
* Would display '[artist][album] -' when choosing art in CD Ripper
* Choosing naming as 'Preserve Source Path' would write [origpath] to the output path
* Apple Lossless would report could not verify file if ripping in CD Ripper with the option set to rip to ._ temp files
* Playlist writer works in CD Ripper if option set to rip to ._ tmp files
* Would not correctly remove art from m4a files
* If install to short path location, then Control Centre cannot start music converter
* Replaygain DSP effect, fixed option 'Identify Albums as - All Files in Single Folder'
* Batch Converter was leaving a file open (would stop it be arranged if [Arrange Audio] is used)
* Conditional encode would not create destination folder
* CD ripper was not setting % done in taskbar title
* Info tips in programs, no longer using drop shadow (which could be left behind)
* Adaptive EBU normalize could fade out the last 6 seconds
* Installer would not set default values for mp3 tag creation, folder writing (in CD Ripper)
* Batch converter: could create a profile with invalid name and not save
* ID tag editor would access internet to read id tag suggestions even though the option 'no internet access for dbpoweramp' selected