Yahoo! Inc - (Freeware)
Talking to family when they are far away is possible not only by text messaging but also call them and even share pictures or other files, all these with the very popular Yahoo! Messenger.
Yahoo! Messenger is a communication software that allows to discover the new look of instant messaging software. In addition to skins, colors and more design increasingly expressive emoticons, there are features such as communication module PC to PC telephony (VoIP), sending SMS, installing plugins to access quickly interactive services, sharing photos on Flickr and other documents, video conference via webcam and much more. User can always discuss freely with friends in private conversations (even with Windows Live Messenger) or internet chat, manage his contacts and profile, archive messages, view the history, etc.
Yahoo! Messenger 's main function is to allow users to chat online instantly. In other words, it is mainly used for sending messages between friends, colleagues and relatives.
With this application is also possible to share videos or. In addition, fans of small emoticons can also take the opportunity to send in the conversations.
Yahoo! Messenger also allows to talk "face to face" with the loved ones through the call option. In other words, it is possible to see in the conversations the persons that are talking to each other. This function also allows to leave a voice message in case the other person is not there to talk to.
Yahoo! Messenger is not only a communication tool, it also serves as a media player. As a multifunctional software, user can chat with friends while viewing videos or photos.
- [interface] Iconic table operations does not remove inline edit label
- [interface] Unnecessary scrolling on Databases page
- [setup] Define a label that was missing
- [interface] Show all button wraps on privileges page
- [config] Config for export compression not used
- [interface] Table is dropped regardless of confirmation
- [auth] Fixed error handling for signon auth method.
- [core] Avoid caching of index.php.
- [interface] Unnecessary Details slider
- [interface] "Show all" not persistent after a sort
- [auth] Version disclosure to anonymous visitors
- [interface] pmahomme and table statistics