Johan Piculell - ( Freeware)
VirtuaWin is a simple, easy use yet still highly configurable and extensible virtual desktop manager.
VirtuaWin is handy utility software that offers an elegant solution to organize your application over several desktops. The program can create multiple versions of your desktop where you can run different programs and switch between them when needed, as Unix users know for some time this useful way to manage applications. VirtuaWin lets users create up to 20 different, highly customizable virtual desktops and work on most Windows operating systems (Win9x/ME/NT/Win2K/XP/Win2003/Vista/Win7/Windows8). With a simple, intuitive yet attractive interface, VirtuaWin becomes an essential part of your productive workflow, offering many interesting features and highly customizable and extensible options.
- 3178720 Added dynamic taskbar support for Win7
- 3082777 Implemented boss & unboss key
- 3205756 Fixed activation of minimized window when not hiding them.
- 3213525 Fixed title bar redraw issue caused by toggling TOOLWIN flag
- 3310612 Implemented own FindWindow and improved module start-up reliability
- 3242208 Changed action of Module Enable/Disable button to start module
- 3060975 Improved code getting a window icon, getting icon from app first
- 3364055 Updated hotkey list when setup is applied as changes may effect it
- 3376539 Handled explorer exiting so middle mouse button still works
- 3575279 Added message VW_INVERTY to return invert Up/Down setting
- 3481678 Added Reapply window rules hotkey and module interface
- 3304530 Added Automatically close window option to Window rule dialog
- 3082788 Fixed problem with middle clicking on opera tabs opening VW menu
- 3110164 Fixed problem with ‘stickies’ windows being automatically grouped