UltraDefrag Development Team - (Open Source)
UltraDefrag keeps the computer drives at their normal speed by offering an easy and intuitive defragmentation process.
UltraDefrag is a handy tool developed for fast and reliable hard drives defragmentation.
With a less attractive interface, the application is aimed to the users that are concerned about the performance and not appearance offering many options that balance the interface minus.
The program has the ability to include or exclude files or unmovable files that saves a lot of time, while offering the choice to ignore certain files that are too large.
To avoid being caught off guard and break records fragmentation, UltraDefrag allows to use the planning function.
It also offers the possibility to view the report provided in HTML format containing only the most important information.
- added compatibility with the following software by exclusion their essential files from moving (excluded files are listed in brackets): SafeBoot (safeboot.fs), Symantec GoBack (Gobackio.bin), PGP Whole Disk Encryption (PGPWDE0*), Acronis OS Selector (bootwiz*), DriveCrypt (BootAuth?.sys), DiskCryptor ($dcsys$)
- added crash handling code to the GUI, it shows the crash information on startup when the program crashed during the last run
- changed unit suffixes from lower case 'b' to capital 'B', this is going conform with the SI units. Current scripts will still function, since we ignore character case.
- error messages of the command line tool redirected to stderr while everything else - to stdout to comply with the common practice
- fixed the progress indicator overflow; now it should never exceed 100%
- added option to specify a custom cluster map background color (free-space color)
- included further information in the documentation to fix bug #3561122
- the following translations were added:
> Lithuanian, Albanian
- the following translations were updated:
> Vietnamese, Polish, Iloko, Portuguese (BR), Norwegian, Slovak, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Spanish (MEX), Wáray-Wáray, Japanese, Spanish (AR)
- Internals: WgxPrintUnicodeString, WgxCheckAdminRights routines added to wgx library