Cerulean Studios - (Freeware)
Supporting multiple messaging tools on its interface, Trillian became a favorite among the users that need to communicate with people from different network.
Trillian is an instant multi-protocol messaging client. It helps user to complete setting up his account and profile, and supports most protocols: Astra, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, Google Talk, ICQ, AOL Messenger, Facebook, MySpaceIM, Skype, Jabber, Twitter, Hello and the POP3 and IMAP accounts.
Multiple skins and themes are at users disposal as well as all conventional instant messaging tools. This way the user can consolidate all his contacts, regardless of their communication network.
The strength of Trillian is to integrate into a single interface all contacts. To recognize their origin, a small logo of the network from which each is connected can be found. In advanced mode, user can even connect to all networks simultaneously.
Like most messaging tools, the user can initiate discussions vocal line with his interlocutor. By connecting a webcam, user can activate the video chat, the software supporting videoconferencing of discussing with several contacts at the same time.
- [MSN] Offline messages can be sent with wrong encoding
- [MSN] Support security exception error code and inform user
- [OSCAR] Auto-reconnect not firing in certain scenarios
- [OSCAR] Bring back online time in tooltips
- [OSCAR] Group chat windows can re-open when leaving a chat
- [OSCAR] Mail checks not working
- [OSCAR] Mass messaging not working
- [OSCAR] Workaround for QIP HTML issue in most scenarios
- [SKYPE] Add invite option to chat window right click menu
- [SKYPE] Encoding issues with ' and "
- [SKYPE] Mass messaging not working
- [SKYPE] Status score not correctly set for offline contacts
- [SKYPE] Typing indicators not using username in group chats
- [XMPP] Possible compatibility fixes for LiveJournal
- [XMPP] Workaround for Gmail's usage of ID for message sort
- [Automation] Crash with some word-matching replacement automation events
- [Crash] Crashes if there is a metacontact with no title in the xml
- [Facebook] OAuth window could be blank at times with certain IE settings
- [History] Date chooser keeps re-appearing on windows XP
- [Message Windows] Can end up transparent if you have the 'auto close after 30 minutes' option checked
- [Message Windows] Crash when beginning the message with /t and certain characters
- [Message Windows] Show the medium name in the edit tooltip
- [Message Windows] The tabs may not stretch completely to the right edge, but still show an overflow
- [Message Windows] Valid youtube links with # or ?'s do not show a proper preview
- [Preferences] Option to disable youtube/web previews
- [Preferences] Option to turn off image uploading for synchronization
- [Preferences] Remove 32 bit options on a 64 bit system
- [Preferences] Removed some invalid countries from the in app purchasing country drop down
- [Wizard] Purchasing may not properly show your expiration date for existing active customers