Sygate Technologies - (Freeware)
Sygate Personal Firewall offers protection during navigation on the Internet.
Sygate Personal Firewall is a software program that keeps malware and similar threats away from the computer while surfing the Internet. The application is a firewall for personal use that secures Internet access , shares, etc.
Sygate Personal Firewall software allows users to adjust the settings according to their needs for access to applications, per port or IP address. This way, the user determines the level of security he wishes during navigation on the Internet. To complete this useful feature, the program is also equipped with a function of time programming that allows the user to define the desired period to activate the firewall so that it will reduce the consume of system resources.
With the intuitive graphical interface the software offers the possibility to know the live incoming and outgoing traffic , a history of intrusion attempts, and a control panel to change the settings or stop a connection considered doubtful.
# Bugs fixed:
* Charts are not visible after save
* No personal data imported (or moved) during install from /3 User Profile
* EDITING: copy and paste of CHART from Calc looses Y values
* Charts are moved between sheets when saving a spreadsheet created with 3.6
* automatic row height does not work after import
* Buttons disappeared in calc
* [LOCALIZATION] Personas Dialog shows pt-PT strings in pt-BR locale.
* EDITING: Missing comma in particular PDF file (regression)
* FILEOPEN: Inherited currency format not retained through close and open
* Python 3 loads utf-8 encoded files as CP-1252 encoded files
* Double click on page style name in Styles and Formatting does not work
* CONFIGURATION: Wrong Version info 4.0 .0.2
* FILESAVE: .xlsx: new functions (AVERAGEIF,AVERAGEIFS,COUNTIFS,SUMIFS,IFERROR,IFNA) lead to warning in Excel 2013, and IFNA is not accepted
* sdremote - deadlock ...
* Crash when starting wizard if icons set has been changed
* UI: program crash dialog looks unfinished
* Clear screen during Logo program execution can crash LibreOffice