Almico - (Freeware)
Fan speeds, temperatures and supply voltages of teh computer can now be monitored and even managed with this useful tool named SpeedFan.
SpeedFan is a software solution for monitoring fan speeds, temperatures and supply voltages of the computer, if the monitoring functions are present.
The application is able to access S.M.A.R.T.info hard drives to display their temperatures. The software also indicate the temperature of the processor and memory of the graphics card (nVidia only).
It offers the possibility of changing the FSB on some motherboards. SpeedFan is a hardware monitoring software, but its main function is to control the fan speed according to the temperature measured by the probes of the PC, thus reducing noise and power of the overall system power consumption.
Directly from its intuitive interface, the software can also increase the frequency of the processor better.
- Added support for hard disks through CSMI (Intel Matrix RAID and Intel Rapid Storage, for example)
- Added support for Intel 7 Series SMBus
- Added full support for NCT6779D
- Added full support for Fintek F71808A
- Fixed temperature reading for Intel Ivy Bridge
- Fixed ATK0110 support on several motherboards
- Switched to the new HddStatus service (it works on Unix/Linux too now)
- ARECA RAID support is not longer probed on Windows 2K
- Limited DELL Studio 1558 support to the PWM alone for system stability
- Added support for Seagate FreeAgentDesktop and FreeAgent USB enclosures
- Added /NOINTELQST command line parameter
- TDELLSensor now handles resume from suspend