Michel Kramer - (Freeware)
Simplicity of installation and use, but also very advanced features makes Spamihilator to be recommended for everyone when it comes to spam.
Spamihilator is a software tool developed to block any entry in the spam mailbox. To do this, it analyzes each email received and proceeds to filter these unwanted messages thereafter. The program works directly between the mail client and the Internet, so it is not expected that spam come in the Inbox before deleting but upon direction messaging, blocking the entrance.
It filters emails according to the rules of Thomas Baye and calculates a probability for each spam email. It also filter messages by keyword and supports plugins. In addition to the Bayesian filter, also Spamihilator uses a word filter to detect spam. Therefore, this filter search keywords often encountered in known spam.
Spamihilator joins the K9 and other POPFile in the category AntiSpam filters.
Couriers detected by the software as spam are not even sent to the email program but are retained for 60 days. It is always possible to recover a misplaced email. The setting options are numerous and there is a function for adjusting the sensitivity of the filter, a plugin for newsletters, a "white list" for emails from friends and many other interesting features.
* Support for UTF-8 encoded mails
* Improved message parsing for more accurate spam recognition
* Added dialog to test filter settings and priorities
* Support for arbitrary IMAP flags
* Improved user interface
- Optional column showing a mailâ€™s recipient in Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Configurable columns for sender and recipient in Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Add domains to the list of friends or blocked senders directly from Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Added quick search for messages to Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Possibility to search the lists of friends and blocked senders in the settings dialog
* Improved Rule filter
- Added possibility to manually prioritize rules
- Optional automatic priorization of rules
* Improved Newsletter plugin
- Newsletter plugin is now able to let through newsletters from a certain sender address
* Improved support for 32 bit plugins under the 64 bit version of Spamihilator
* Support for large system fonts
* Support for remote desktop connections