Mozilla Organization - ( Freeware)
SeaMonkey is a suite that includes more Internet applications in just one which makes it a good choice for Internet users.
SeaMonkey is a program suite including a browser, mail program (e-mail and newsgroup), IRC and a web page editor client. This community suite, which is no longer supported by Mozilla, is rooted Netscape Communicator when its source code was released.
SeaMonkey is fully customizable with themes, plugins, and other extensions. The Download Manager has been redesigned to supportthe resumption of cross-sessions and the Gecko engine hasall the HTML 5 features including downloading fonts.
SeaMonkey offers among its features, tabbed browsing for better surfing, popup blocker for surfing without interruptions, advanced security options, password manager, cookie manager, image manager and more.
* The Spell Check dialog is now resizable.
* Generational Garbage Collection has been enabled.
* Improved handling of dynamic styling changes to increase responsiveness.
* Implemented HTTP Public Key Pinning Extension (for enhanced authentication of encrypted connections).
* Reduced resource usage for scaled images.
* Fixed several stability issues.