Mozilla Organization - (Freeware)
SeaMonkey is a suite that includes more Internet applications in just one which makes it a good choice for Internet users.
SeaMonkey is a program suite including a browser, mail program (e-mail and newsgroup), IRC and a web page editor client. This community suite, which is no longer supported by Mozilla, is rooted Netscape Communicator when its source code was released.
SeaMonkey is fully customizable with themes, plugins, and other extensions. The Download Manager has been redesigned to supportthe resumption of cross-sessions and the Gecko engine hasall the HTML 5 features including downloading fonts.
SeaMonkey offers among its features, tabbed browsing for better surfing, popup blocker for surfing without interruptions, advanced security options, password manager, cookie manager, image manager and more.
- Mitigate clickjacking of about:certerror.
- Workaround for unusually large DirectWrite font line heights.
- Private downloads should ignore the Download Manager.
- Private windows should not opt out of the private browsing session.
- Private sidebar searches should not open in a normal window.
- Last page visited should not include private browsing windows.