GPSTuner - (Freeware)
Customize the maps as needed with all the necessary Point of Interests and routes for a successful trip with Map Calibrator.
Map Calibrator is a useful software developed for everybody that need good guidance when going on a trip. It helps customize offline maps from large bitmap data, adding waypoints and routes to the navigation device. The user can draw his routes on the map, set his own waypoints or measure a track's length. GIF, BMP and PNG files can be converted to JPG for use with GPS Tuner.
Map Calibrator can import route point, tracks, routes and surroundings and also supports 'National Map Grids' (as GPS Tuner).
This application can access online maps too for customizing.
Calibrated maps are loaded directly from the Internet Map Calibrator and stored on the PDA for use.
- New "Browse Subfolders" dialog, when folder end/begin reached (CTRL+B)
- New JPG Transformation dialog option: Apply EXIF date/time to new file
- Zooming for videos added
- Option to show EXIF data from TIF files
- Support for Adobe DNG format (Formats PlugIn, thanks to Dave Coffin)
- Support for FITS format (Flexible Image Transport System, Formats PlugIn)
- Support for PIC format (Softimage PICT, Formats PlugIn)
- Support for WAL format (Quake 2 textures, Formats PlugIn)
- Improved multiple monitor support
- Batch scanning and Acquire merged into one menu
- Some loading bugs fixed, thanks to Bruno Rohee
- New PlugIn: PNGOUT (Optimized PNG saving, thanks to Ken Silverman)
- Changed hotkeys: CTRL+Home, CTRL+End = load first/last file in directory
- New hotkeys for Fullscreen display options (keys: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Number of MRUDs extended to 10
- Some menu/properties rearrangements (Fullscreen, View->Display options)
- Thanks to Michael Ofner for help file updates/fixes
- Most PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions
- Some minor bugs/features fixed/added (crop, MS PNG bug, print dialog)