Foxit Software - ( Non-Commercial Freeware)
Foxit Reader is a small utility with a very easy to use and clean interface for reading and print quickly PDF documents.
Foxit Reader provides the ability to view and print PDF documents. Foxit Reader is a free software to enable very popular read documents in PDF format. Unlike Acrobat Reader , Foxit PDF Reader is lightweight and load documents much faster than its competitor, which makes it a very good alternative.
About its features, it offers a zoom function or full screen, a text mode, a search in the document, the ability to add annotations and some preference options for the shape and layout. It also has a screen capture function, you just have to select the area to capture on the screen so that it is recorded directly into the clipboard. Foxit Reader is multilingual, it is possible to choose the language in which you feel more comfortable (for this when choosing your language, the software offers to download directly via the corresponding interface Foxit Reader pack only a few seconds). Many features and benefits are available and make this program one of the best PDF readers.
Foxit Readeris very secure.It will never connect to the Internet without users' permission like other PDF readers thatsilently connect to the Internet in the background.
# New Features:
- OneDrive and Google Drive integration
- Word count
- Time stamps
- Sign with certificate
- Scroll lock
- PDF sign improvements
- Microsoft Office 2016 support
- XFA form enhancement
- Vertical split view
# Issues Addressed:
- Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly when converting certain image with incorrect image data.
- Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly when parsing certain PDF files that contain a malformed image inside a stream object.
- Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to a remote code execution vulnerability due to a JBIG2 Out-of-Bounds Read.
- Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to the XFA FormCalc Replace Integer Overflow Vulnerability.