Python - (Freeware)
FlashGet handles two of the biggest problems that occur when downloading files: speed and management of downloaded files.
FlashGet is a utility software developed to manage the download files on the web. This handler transfers is easy to drive and has a good download speed.
FlashGet is compatible with most protocols such as MMS and RTSP, HTTP, BitTorrent, FTP. The manager uses an efficient and effective method to accelerate download speed. To do this, it cuts the items into small pieces in order to enjoy maximum bandwidth.
FlashGet has also the advantage of being able to save the download history. The data can be accessed at any time via the interface.
Records are included in the software ranking each downloaded file in a category corresponding to its type.
* Download files from some file hosts properly, including rapidshare.com, mediafire.com, megaupload.com, 4shared.com and hotfile.com.
* Add Pre-Download,now FlashGet could download files less than 50MB faster.
* Add torrent auto downloading in Internet Explorer.
* Improve the performance of downloading,especially of BitTorrent.
* When you click a link in Internet Explorer, FlashGet will immediately add new task without the dialog "save as".
* Add an option, when you click a link with pressing Ctrl or Alt or Shift in Internet Explorer, FlashGet will not add the task.
* Speed limit is more accurate now.
* Fix a bug that FlashGet can't get the comment and refer via Firefox add-on.
* Fix some other bugs