dotSyntax - (Freeware)
Forget about opening multiple windows on the desktop to be able to discuss with contacts from Yahoo Messenger, MSN, Google Talk with Digsby, a multi-protocol instant messaging software.
Digsby is an all-in-one email software that allows to both manage the email accounts (POP3, IMAP, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and AOL / AIM), the instant messaging (MSN, Yahoo, ICQ , Google Talk, etc..) and Facebook, MySpace and Twitter profiles. Using a tabbed window, it allows you to open multiple conversations at once.
With a user-friendly and customizable interface user can chat with his favorite contacts but also consult wink emails, alerts and events in the social network (invitations, updates, etc..). In addition, Digsby offers a widget, which, once installed on a website, the owner can communicate directly with his visitors.
It allows to merge different IM addresses all the contacts so user do not have only one contact per individual.
For this part, it allows user to be alerted to the arrival of an email (it even shows a preview) on any of his accounts and can be accessed by clicking Digsby username you automatically.
The application also allows user to manage his status on different social networks, be warned of the arrival of requests or messages and even monitor the activity of his friends and update their spaces.
This software offers many customization options, allowing to change the theme of the interface, the skin, configure the notification system to change the display of contacts and more.
# Bug Fixes
* Fixed a bug that caused Facebook login to fail if you set it to always use HTTPS
* Fixed a bug that caused Digsby to hold a lock on the file if a Yahoo file transfer failed
* Fixed a bug that caused Yahoo file transfers to get stuck in a â€œConnectingâ€ state if they fail
* Fixed a bug that made it possible for an email account to appear twice on the buddy list
* Fixed a bug that caused AIM/ICQ privacy lists to break if unicode characters made it into them somehow
* Fixed a bug that caused ICQ to continue to log in even if you press â€œCancelâ€
* Made it easier to install Flash if it is missing for video chat
* Temporarily removed the contact invite dialogs that show up after adding an account
* Upgraded to a new version of the CityGrid API