DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
- [Launchpad bug 550300] Catch more potential file corruptions
- Fix socket resolve in *nix systems
- [ADC] NAT traversal to allow passive-passive connections
- Reduce donwload reconnect attempts after connection failures
- Fix crashes related to file lists
- [Launchpad bug 230973] Add MiniUPnPc for UPnP mappings and make it threaded
- Be stricter when parsing list-looking %[line:] params
- [Launchpad bug 326541] [ADC] Customizable search type extensions
- Update zlib to version 1.2.5
- Documentation and translations updated as usual, thanks everyone