DC++ - (Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
- Fixed a possible deadlock
- [bug 1058] Removed some whitespace
- Removed the possibility to download files without TTH
- Removed the possibility to read *.DcLst files (no TTH, no i18n support)
- Files with no TTH no longer show up in search and directory listings
- Sources in the queue with no TTH support will no longer appear
- Files without TTH in the queue will be removed (finish downloads with an older version)
- [ADC] Fixed support for uncompressed files.xml as well as proper files.xml.bz2 support
- Some socket code cleanup
- Removed broken nick save code
- Upgraded yaSSL to 1.4.0
- Fixed some SSL connection issues
- Fixed on-the-fly compression of file lists
- [bug 1055] Stopped files.xml.bz2 from being deleted on linux
- [bug 1061] Log page fix