Futuremark - (Commercial Trial)
3DMark Vantage offers computer battery performance tests and comparisons of the results in order to see the level of the graphic card.
3DMark Vantage is a handy tool for evaluating the performance of graphics cards. Futuremark offers battery performance tests to push the computer components to their limits by using complex computing technologies, often above the level of the current games.
The menu offers, in its free "Basic Edition" version, two tests designed to measure the performance of the processor and two dedicated to graphics processors. Six other tests complete the picture for advanced and professional users with three additional modes of testing versions. The results of the tests can be compared to those that belong to other users.
In addition, there will be possible to create multiple execution depending on the level of detail or resolution used profiles. Obviously, 3DMark Vantage will take advantage of multicore processors , units of physical calculations PPU and GPU DirectX 10.
* Fixed hang in CPU Test 2 - Physics on systems with more than 12 logical processors
* Added possibility to disable System Info scan in command line front-end
* Fixed the score formula in texture fill rate test
* Added buffered file input stream for faster test loading times
* Updated System Info component version to 184.108.40.206